In the last few years, the efforts by Mercedes to present the market with finest car have finally bore fruits with the introduction of the brand new 507 Mercedes-Benz C-class. This car simply stands as one of the best picks in the highly competitive segments of compact, luxury, sport, sedan and coupe automobiles. The brand new 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-class has also been given a very meticulous engineering and a rip roaring C63 AMG model structuring so as to give you that refined ride and handling. It might not be the cheapest, prettiest, sportiest or the most spacious but sit still delivers an impressive feel of every bit similar to that of Mercedes` pricier sedans. Below is a categorical description of some of its incredible features:
Body styles, trim levels and options
· The brand new 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-class is available in both the sedan and the coupe body styles. Both of which are also available in C250, C350 and C63 AMG trim levels. All wheel versions are also available and in different forms like the C300 4Matic sedan and the C350 4Matic coupe. This increases your scope of personal choice.
· Standard 17-inch alloy wheels
· Lead running lamps
· Automatic headlights, wipers, diming rear view and driver mirrors and climate controls that are not only automatic but dual zone.
· Trim and upholstery features include the MB-Tex premium vinyl upholstery like the eight way power front seats and a tilt and telescoping leather strapped steering wheel.
· Electronic features include: A 5.8 inch display screen, Bluetooth connectivity, Smartphone integration, audio connectivity, mbrace2 emergency system and the Mercedes COMMAND interface.
Some of the performance features of the brand new 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-class include:
· A 1.8 liter turbocharged four cylinders
· 201 horse power
· 229 pound feet torque
· It can accelerate from 0 to 60 miles per second in only 7.3 seconds
· Standard rear wheel drive
· Standard seven-speed automatic transmission
This auto also has safety features like:
· Anti-lock brakes which can stop the car at sixty miles per hour in just 108 feet
· Stability and traction control
· Front side, front pelvic, driver’s knee and a full length side curtain airbags
· A lane tracking package that warns about blind spots and a lane departure adaptive cruise control system
Interior design and special features
This model`s interior is well crafted to capture a precise switch gear and an eye pleasing design. The interior can be described as having:
· An average truck volume of 11.7 cubic feet
· A squished legroom and
· A 12.4-cubic- foot truck
The brand new 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-class gives its driver a more tranquil environment by providing them with precise steering and handlings that are much softer and also a quieter exhaust system. Other notable driving impression features in this car include:
· An all-wheel traction for those who live in inclined areas· A sharply responsive V6 and rear wheel drive handling dynamics
With all these features and other added advantage features like the Parktronic packing sensor system, a rear view camera, a power rear sunshade and a key less ignition or entry, you cannot afford to think twice about selecting the brand new 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-class as your new or first ride. Make sure you put everything right when you get this car, and that includes having a valid driving license or renewing your expired driving license.